Salt Shed smoked pastrami by the Kg.
Pastrami is cured in house using traditional methods.
Smoked in our chambers for 8 hours.
Steamed for a further 4 hours.
2 week shelf life.
Ready in 35 mins
- Leave salt beef in its packaging, place the joint into a large pot and fully submerge the meat in cool water.
- Heat the water until it is begins to simmer. Regulate the heat so the water is very slightly simmering and leave joint to cook like this for 30 minutes (1-1.5kg joint)
- Simmer for an extra 10-15 minutes if the joint is 1.5 - 2kg.
Cut & Serve
- Cut the meat against the grain to ensure each slice is extra tender.
- Served best with pickles, mustard, sauerkraut, bagels & rye bread.
- Contract us if you want to create our signature pastrami steaks.
Cooked New York Pastrami
Place orders before 13.30 Monday to Thursday to receive next day delivery.
Free Delivery on all orders. Cheaper for two Kg.